Senior Oracle Application Developer
Acts as a technical consultant to the enterprise, helps identify major areas of development, leads research and prototyping of innovative technologies and products.
- Proactively provides technical support for the Oracle HRMS EBS system and the Oracle HCM Cloud system, independently.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams in different lines of business to collect requirements for Oracle HCM projects.
- Ability to design and deploy Fast Formulas for calculations (Payroll, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, T&L)
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects.
- Assist client in preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Payroll projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor or a masterâ€™s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Oracle HCM technical/functional.
- Fluent English speaking skills and solid English writing skills.
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL skills.
- Knowledge on Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Effective communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Good knowledge in information technology policies, processes, and procedures.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems/applications.
- Analytical mindset.