Senior IBM WAS/BPM Administrator
- Performs functions like Installation, configuration, code deployment, production support, tuning and troubleshooting with IBM BPM 8.5, IBM ODM 8.5 and Apache Http Webserver as part of a shared services middleware team.
- Works with the product vendors like IBM to resolve Web-related issues.
- Works with other internal support teams like DBAs, OSEs F5 support team, production control teams as part of working on the project.
- Consults with staff responsible for determining hardware requirements and communication bandwidth to support projected transaction volumes and response time and system
Mandatory Skills and Experiences:
- 8-12 Years design and development experience using IBM BPM Integration Product such as IBM BPM, IBM Message Broker and Websphere Application Server
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for IBM BPM.
- Knowledge of at least one Webserver like Apache HTTP or IHS server and its integration with IBM BPM