SAP UI5 Development Specialist
Job Title: SAP UI5 Development Specialist
Job Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
The SAP UI5 Development Specialist will be responsible for:
- Design, build and deploy SAP UI5 applications based on SAP HCM ESS/MSS (ECC 6.0 EHP7, HR Renewal 2.0, EP 7.4 SP08 or higher) and for other modules. This includes Fiori like custom development
- Provide estimates for development objects
- Create and maintain a development schedule for all development objects
- Report of development activities to project management team on a weekly basis
- Configure and customize ESS/MSS as required to support development
- Write OData Channel Gateway Services and consume them as required
- Author training material and conduct knowledge transfer sessions to development team on UI5 development
- Coach, mentor the development team with SAP UI5 development
- Design and code review of SAP UI5 objects developed by the team against SAP leading/best practices
- Create Technical Specs for development
- Identify and document security requirements related to SAP UI5 application design
- Provide input to test case development for UI5 based forms
- Minimum of four years of development experience in a project based web application environment, using SAPUI5 and associated development tools.
- Participated as a key lead on at least 2 go-lives with a Portal SAP UI5/Fiori deployment
- Experience promoting UI5/Fiori development using change management processes from development to production
- Experience creating CHIPS and CATALOGUES using Suite Page Builder and LPD_CUST for SAP UI5 development
- Experience developing UI5 forms using Java Eclipse and/or SAP Web IDE
- Experience integrating UI5 forms with the SAP Enterprise Portal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Understanding of System Landscape in a development environment of Web based applications using SAP UI5 Capable of working independently to ensure the business requirements are transformed into quality solutions.
- Must possess strong client-facing communication skills.
- A minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in SAP & Web Development preferably SAPUI5 in designing, developing, maintaining and supporting mobile application software for device platforms including iOS, Android and Windows
- Experience with ABAP/BSP/Web Dynpro development in SCM, CRM, and ECC environments.
- Must have SAP development experience utilizing the new SAP Net Weaver ABAP and Java stack technologies & Enterprise Portal.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience on development of Mobile/Web applications using SAP Net Weaver Gateway, BSP, Enterprise Portal.
- Knowledge of Waterfall/Agile development methodologies, SAP Portal application development lifecycle.
- Must have 2-3 projects experience in testing, performance tuning, and debugging mobile/Web applications. Experience designing and developing multi-layer business applications from the end user interface to a SAP system and everything in between
- Capable of working independently to ensure the business requirements are transformed into quality solutions.