SAP - Senior Organizational Change Manager
- Must have 8-10 Years SAP Project experience in Change Management
- Ability to work effectively with all members of the organization ranging from project and team leads to end-user community.
- Ability to perform risk analysis.
- Superior communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of ERP business processes.
- Timely decision maker.
- Prior experience in a change management role.
- Knowledge of application software tools including presentation, spreadsheet, and word processing applications.
- Directs and facilitates the planning, leading, organizing and control activities of the System Implementer (SI) that are associated with the stakeholders (the people component) of the project.
- Monitors the contractual obligation and the quality of the deliverables within the framework of the greater project.
- His aim is to meet the business objectives of Client in conjunction with the rest of the project team within the available time and cost parameters.
- He is the custodian of the value delivered by the SI for empowering the stakeholders for adopting and using the new solution for the purpose it was implemented.
- Directs business commitment and effort towards the realization of benefits and the institutionalization (embedding the solution in the organization) of the solution.
- Manage to lead the project to higher adoption levels of the solution which in turn increase Client’s return on investment (ROI).
- Develop a business impact model.
- Develop the change management organization.
- Develop change management communication plan.
- Conduct the change readiness survey.
- Develop project newsletter/Mass Communication plans.
- Develop sponsorship map.
- Develop coaching plan.
- Develop Training Needs Analysis ( TNA).
- Develop JRM ( Job Role Mapping ).
- Understand the Organization Structure and Operating Model.
- Develop resistance management plan.
- Identify and develop incentives and reward schemes to motivate employees to move into new roles.