Enterprise Applications (EA) Functional Specialist - SAP BPM
Job Title: Enterprise Applications (EA) Functional Specialist - SAP BPM
Job Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
Involved all kind of SAP BPM activities on day to day basis. Assist functional team to design the process on ARIS Tool/NW BPM. Working closely with SAP SME to align processes and system.
Major Responsibilities – include but are not limited to -
- Strong experience on driving full-scale SAP BPM projects.
- Process work shop facilitation.
- Documentation of user processes and requirements using the ARIS toolset/SAP NW BPM tool.
- Working closely with SAP SME to align processes and system.
- Modeling of business process in ARIS using EPC and Value added chain diagrams.
- Accountable for process modeling deliverables
- Ability to support the existing SAP BPM process
- Other responsibilities
- Work with other IT staff members to ensure cross training and provide back-up support.
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Is fully accountable for own technical work and/or project/supervisory responsibilities.
- Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy.
- Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
• Influences team and specialist peers internally.
• Influences customers at account level and suppliers.
• Has some responsibility for the work of others and for the allocation of resources.
• Participates in external activities related to own specialism.
• Makes decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives.
- Performs a broad range of complex technical or professional work activities, in a variety of contexts.
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications.
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Communicates fluently orally and in writing, and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives.
- Plans, schedules and monitors work to meet time and quality targets and in accordance with relevant legislation and procedures.
- Rapidly absorbs new technical information and applies it effectively.
- Has a good appreciation of the wider field of information systems, their use in relevant employment areas and how they relate to the business activities of the employer or client.
- Maintains an awareness of developing technologies and their application and takes some responsibility for personal development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Information System or related fields of study. Master degree in Business Process Management (BPM), Business Administration (MBA), Operations Management or Information Systems is preferred.
- 4-6 years plus experience in SAP BPM
- Excellent verbal and written communication stills