Active Cyber Security Engineer
Job Title: Active Cyber Security Engineer
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Degree Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
The Active Cyber Security Engineer need to be a strong team player with industry experience in implementing cyber security tools, investigations and advanced digital forensics. The primary responsibility includes leading and managing inhouse security tools such as identity, single sign-on, network, SIEM; conducting advanced cyber forensics on a wide range of matters including, but not limited to: digital property loss/theft, policy violations, employee misconduct, fraud, insider threat, conflict of interest, malware and computer/network intrusions, and other issues pertaining to company digital media and assets.
The ideal candidate must:
- Assume the lead technical role in managing our client’s security tools such as Cisco Identity, Splunk, McAfee and all cyber investigative activities for internal customers and stakeholders.
- Have a strong information security background with knowledge in data analysis, forensics tools, and investigation methodologies.
- Integrate and analyze multiple sources of technical computer forensic data.
- Be successful in generating accurate and timely reports and implementing workflows in support of a fast-paced and complex environment.
In addition, this individual must:
- Exhibit a wide variety of professional characteristics such as problem solving, requirements gathering, defining process, and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain knowledge of software tools, languages, development methodologies, and security and technical trends.
- Conduct all aspects of the systems lifecycle including requirements, design/analysis, development, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of applications.
- Lead cyber investigations and advanced digital forensic cases on a multitude of platforms and to industry and national standards; to include but not limited to the collection, preservation and processing of evidence, documentation and reporting investigative activity, maintaining proper chain of custody of evidence, processing and documentation of investigation scenes, and conducting technical interviews.
- Perform cyber security incident response, event analysis, and digital forensics support.
- Be responsible for analysis and response to cyber security and other digital forensics events including coordination/task management, data protection, expert testimony, and documentation of all aspects of cyber security related efforts.
- Provide technical investigative digital forensics support to internal and external partners, conduct incident analysis, respond to cyber security incidents, and develop new or enhance existing applications to address cyber security capabilities.
- Work with various IT and business unit leads to ensure timely and proper handling of security incidents, evidence, and develop/optimize cyber incident response capabilities.
- Provide cyber incident analysis, response to cyber security incidents, and develop new or enhance existing applications to address cyber security capabilities.
- Support cross-organizational efforts, take part in on-call incident response/investigative rotations, and respond to critical situations.
- Work with team members to determine incident frameworks, requirements, direction, and system recommendations.
- Assist in specification, development, deployment, and usage of complex cyber security systems through global environments.
- Stay informed about the latest developments in the information security field, including new products and services, through on-line news services, technical magazines, professional associations, industry conferences, training seminars, and other information sources.
- Support other information security and risk management activities, goals, and objectives as requested.
- Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
- 10 -12 years of experience required in the following areas:
- Performing cyber investigations and advanced digital forensics for corporate enterprises and/or federal and state level agencies.
- Cyber investigations and advanced digital forensics such as memory, mobile, and disk analysis.
- Developing investigative and forensics reports.
- Performing cyber security incident response.
- Experience performing digital forensics collections and analysis in support of criminal and/or civil litigation.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking.
- Should be familiar with gathering system requirements, performing process analysis, working independently, and troubleshooting complex systems.
- Breadth of knowledge and experience in enterprise information systems including infrastructure, services, and applications.
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE).
- Strong technical skills and the ability to interact with senior level executives, engineers, customers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong knowledge of future trends within areas of expertise and understanding of cyber security and risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including cyber investigations and digital forensics summaries/reports.
- Excellent cross functional relationship building skills.
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia