ABAP / Workflow Consultant
- Must have at least 10 Years SAP project experience with strong exposure to development and Workflows in HR, FI, MM, PM, PS and SRM.
- Must have worked with recent technologies with a strong expertise with debugging.
- Responsible for all aspects of system support including problem resolution, preventative enhancements, on-call responsibilities and upgrades.
- Identify and resolve issues by analyzing programs and determining solutions.
- Translating functional requirements into technical specifications and ABAP coding solutions.
- Develops and documents programming specifications from business requirements. Review and understand the technical design document.
- Assist Functional Team when necessary during the testing phase. Executing system unit testing and supporting integration testing and regression testing for processes requiring ABAP and Workflow programming or User Exits.
- Work closely with functional analysts to design the best technical solution to complex business problems
- Participate and/or lead in the analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of SAP solutions for the business.
- Drive solution reuse, reliability, performance, and scalability through deep knowledge of software design and of SAP.
- Providing support to rollout/implementation teams.
- Documenting and controlling all changes made to the production systems via change control procedures.
- Supporting custom development post implementation.
- Work with the SAP technical team to recognize and implement new SAP technology.
- Participate in onsite and offsite SAP Workflow & BSP development.